Une habitante du Sud allègue que son fils de neuf ans a été victime d’agression sexuelle.
Meet Kevin Gaskell in October
Just a few weeks left before the CEO of Porsche, BMW and Lamborghini Kevin Gaskell will be in Mauritius for a one-day Master class. Recognised as one of the top 40 leaders under 40 in the UK, Kevin Gasker will motivate and help different organisations achieve their target. Corporate clients have until 14 October to register while individuals may book by 15 October. Subheer Ramnoruth, the director of Whitefield Business School, says seats are limited.
Kevin Gaskell will be presenting a one-day Master class on theme “Inspiring and energizing your organisation to World Class” on 17 October 2017 at The Ravenala attitude, Baie aux Tortues, Balaclava as from 9.30 am. Some of the main elements that will be elaborated during the master class include the following:
• How can ordinary people achieve extraordinary results?
• Invite the team to share a journey
• Dare to dream, stimulate passion, build a legacy
• Make a positive decision to achieve extraordinary
• Every successful leader is a dreamer, not ever dreamer is a successful leader!
• Commit to an extraordinary future, build belief, inspire, engage
• Adopt a healthy disregard for the impossible
• Deal with the F word, look in the scary places, get moving!
• Implement a visible process, make it easy for everyone to contribute
• Start at the end and work backwards, build vision of success
• Prioritise, prioritise, prioritise, 1 page plan
• World class is 3 dimensional, focus on being better, bigger will follow
• The magic of shared achievement
• The fun of a successful team
• Generate a culture of success, share credit, recognising heroes
• Follow the process, do not fail to be afraid, but do not be afraid to fail
• Challenge the boundaries, dare to dream, inspire a new way
• Build success, work hard and fast, have fun, build an extraordinary business
The workshop is MQA-approved and HRDC-refundable up to 60%. The workshops materials include Certificate of Attendance, two tea breaks and a finger lunch. The price is as follows:
• VIP at Rs 15 000 with a voucher to attend Networking Cocktail with Kevin Gaskell and seated with table
• Platinum: Rs 12 000 seated with table
• Gold: Rs 9,750 seated without table.
Booking can be done on the website of Whitefield Business School.