Tribute to an Angel : Sarah Khoreisha Gheesa, also known as Benazir
FAREWELL & GOODBYE.
- Cute, pretty, young, beautiful and angel-like, fascinating - Sarah Khoreisha.
- From thy deathbed- Thou art calling for us.
- In the sweet profundity of this earth, may thou slumber and Rest in Peace.
- Eternally, permanently and perennially.
- Oh! Naïve and innocent, girl, lovely and mischievous.
- You were most simply an innocent being, still,
- A very small (baby), for thy family entirely -
- A God-Given Gift.
And now, your dwelling place is with the “Almighty”.
- With your most burning, beautiful, budding, blossoming,
- And blooming smile, you were lightening your home and
- The entire village of D’Épinay, each and every day.
- Your smile puerile and laughter genuine have been,
- The most melodious of all musical sounds.
- But why such an awful, odious, atrocious and heinous, act of Bestiality, barbarity and brutality.
- Towards thee ? I do pause for a ply/reply!
- At all costs, thou did not deserve such type of, Inhuman treatment.
A very sacred and scared human being.
- Was belittled, battered and beaten to Death.
- With all the wounds and blows directed towards thee,
- Your scale of intense and acute sufferings.
- Have no boundaries!
- Suffering to such huge extent of pain,
- As if thou have not been willing to die.
- And breathed thou last!
- Thou art a very rare pearl.
- Thou art performing thy duty with considerable love,
- And affection very profound.
- As head of Department of French Language.
- At College of DAV (Morcellement Saint-André).
- Let’s pay our huge homage to thee.
- Oh! Sweet, calm, confiding and Sarah pretty!
- You have left us and forever departed!
- In the very flower of your blooming, budding,
- Blossoming and most beautiful tender,
- Age and page of childhood, without ever
- Eventually reaching the very age of girlhood/womanhood.
- Wherever and in whatever place thou may be,
- Virtually, perennially and permanently, thou you’ll,
- Always reside in our hearts of hearts, and will,
- Always be engrossed in our cool, calm, and thoughts.
- Quite sweet and deeply serene, where in
- You, our heart, mind and soul thou will always be enshrined.
- Yesterday, now and tomorrow, forever and, forever.
- Farewell and Good-Bye.
Moral from the tragic demise of Sarah.
- Is your own life in order?
- Is your state of mind under control?
- Is your every action-based in Awareness?
- Question yourself! - Not others!
- Remember and Retain that-
- In life, it takes years for a tree to grow.
- Similarly, in relationships, it takes years,
- To construct and build TRUTH and TRUST!
- And, only one/two minutes to demolish it!
(A “someone- like you”, who clandestinely love to
Appreciate and observe thy - doings and actions).